Growing Like a Weed

Sorry for the technical difficulties folks, but her's a pretty good one of Lil' Miss McGee in her Tree Fort. I especially like it because I think she looks like me.
Now what's new with our Lil' Bean-iert? Well, lots actually. The kids growing like a weed actually; and I have to say that it's pretty damn fascinating to watch your kids grow. She crazy-obsessed with babies these days, and she picked up for the sign for baby in about 10 minutes. She loves watching her Baby Einstein video, and she loves looking at baby pictures of herself (she doesn't realize it's her). When you go into her room in the morning, she shouts out 'Baby' and makes the sign. It's very cute and funny to watch. We can't wait to see what comes next.
P.S. - Two more words we need to spell: bath/shower and banana
Later!

2 Comments:
What a cutie - as always! And yes, I can see a strong Mommy resemblance. Now, if only her hair would grow at the same rate... LOL
I was looking at Aerya's old postings and I saw one about Aerya's baby over the summer. You had said you bought Madison one, but she didn't really take to it. I guess it just took some time!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home