Friday, October 31, 2008

Halloween







Hello all! Here are a few of the better ones from Madison's 3rd Halloween. She quite enjoys the Treehouse cartoon 'Franklin', so we opted to dress her as a turtle. At first she rejected the costume, but over the last few days she began to look forward to wearing it. The first 3 photos were taking during the day at the pond (because our flash is broken and I knew we wouldn't get any good night-time photos), the last one taken during one of the breaks we took while trick-or-treatin'. She began by wearing the entire costume out, but it slipped over her eyes while looking up at the candy-givers, so she opted for a toque and scarf instead. She had much fun, not only trick-or-treatin', but also giving out candy to our visitors. Yup, Madison's 1st trick-or-treatin' experience was a hit - I imagine that she'll ask to go again tomorrow morning.



1 Comments:

At 10:18 PM , Blogger Tarra Mitchell said...

I love that 3rd pic with the huge grin.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home