
Here our Lil' Big Girl on her 1st full day of Playschool. I have to admit that I have been apprehensive about her going after she left the orientation less enthusiastic than I though she would have been - I even said to Ben last night, "We're not ready, we shouldn't have enrolled her!" But alas, I worry too much and uneccessarily; we took her today and hung around for a 1/2 hour until we were satisfied that she would have no problem with us not being there. Mrs. Vickie said she listened very well and, although she did ask were we were a couple times, she understood that we were not there but would be back to pick her up soon. In the end, she did say that she liked going to Playschool. I cried no physical tears but did find it more difficult than I thought I would.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home