Tiny Dancer
Here's our Tiny Dancer after her dance recital this past weekend at the Myer Horowitz; we all had a great time watching her execute the learned dance moves! Can't wait to see what the next season brings!
***
Earing update: Less than a week after having her ears pierced, Madison hit her ear on the arm of the couch, breaking the front decal of the earing from the rod and backing. The rod became lodged in the hole when Ben tried to remove the backing from the rod. We headed to the Medi-Centre where the Doctor had to freeze her ear (so much blood). He was still unable to remove the rod and had to use a scaple to slit her ear (even more blood), and was finally able to remove the rod. It was terrible; I started hyperventalting and almost fainted. Plus, I had to hold Madison down while she screamed, "Help me, Mommy! Don't let him do it!". Awful. Madison declares that she will never had pierced ears again, and I don't blame her.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home