Love Me 4 Ever

Hey All! Here's one from about a month or so ago (sorry, we haven't taken any killer pictures lately). Tomorrow Madison goes for her 3 month check-up, so I'll keep you all appraised on how it goes. For those of you looking for an update on her sleeping - it hasn't been great.... she's still getting up a couple of times a night for her Soo-Soo, and she has only been lasting 35-45 minutes through her 1 1/2 hr. nap. But, never fear, we're workfing on it. My goal is to have her sleeping without any trouble before I head for Vegas on March 1-5 (oh yeah, I'm going to Vegas with my Ma for practically nothing!) so that her caretakers won't have to worry about it. I'll keep you all appraised on the sleep issue too. Later!
1 Comments:
Oh goodness, please tell me Arlene and Roger are taking her for the weekend! Please tell me this! Oh man, I can online imagine how excited they would be... Arlene?! Are you out there? You better take MUCHO pictures and send them to me, or better yet, just send her to me... Okay?
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home