Monday, January 01, 2007

Happy Holidays!

Hey all! Many apologies out to you all who have been checking the blog and finding nothing there! The holiday season has kept us real busy, with little time for anything but shopping and visiting. And to make things worse, Ben and I, with the help of a few other gift givers, have bought ourselves a new laptop for Christmas, and I've had some trouble getting some of the pictures from the old computer to the new computer. But, we did take some fabulous photos over the holidays, so I hope to post some quite soon! I hope this picture of Maddy with Santa will satiate you for now... more to come soon!

1 Comments:

At 2:15 PM , Blogger Library Lady said...

I love your baby! Squeeze those fat cheekers...

(*said in sing-song voice*)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home