Growing Like a Weed
Hey Y'all! Sorry for the lack of blogging lately... I'm finding that there is a lot to accomplish during the day! Anyhoo, hope this fabulous picture makes up for it! So, here's the low down on what's new with the Madster... she's got a little bit of a diaper rash, but nothing too serious... And, I took her to the health centre today, and our little Chunky Monkee weighes a whopping 9 lbs, 8 1/4 oz! Plus, she's moved up a size in diapers! We've also noticed that she is quite a bit more alert these days, and focusing in on people as she looks at them. Her neck muscle and legs are noticeably stronger every day, and of course - she's cuter then ever! She continues to fuss very little and sleep very well. Well, hope this post satiates y'all for a couple of days... I'll try to post more often and at the very least, will try to post pictures every couple of days. Oh and, Ben & I are doing well too. Take care!
1 Comments:
LOOK AT THAT CHEEK! HAVE YOU SEEN THIS CHEEK? I mean, c'mon... Seriously? That shizzle should be illegal. Damn.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home