A new look for a new family member!
posted by Madison Wynter and Natalie Symone @ 8:53 AM 3 Comments
Dear god... I can't take anymore. But I can't not look either.(*ahem*) My name is Amanda and I'm addicted to pictures of Madison. There. I've said it.
p.s. He's so handsome... He looks just like Tom Cruise...
Who are you kidding, Arlene?! I'd totally put my money on JoAnne. No offense. You've got those muscles from yoga, but JoAnne's just scrappy... I bet she'd fight dirty. Or she'd cry, and then you'd have to give in.Get a cuddle in there for me.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home
View my complete profile
Subscribe toPosts [Atom]
3 Comments:
Dear god... I can't take anymore. But I can't not look either.
(*ahem*) My name is Amanda and I'm addicted to pictures of Madison.
There. I've said it.
p.s. He's so handsome... He looks just like Tom Cruise...
Who are you kidding, Arlene?! I'd totally put my money on JoAnne. No offense. You've got those muscles from yoga, but JoAnne's just scrappy... I bet she'd fight dirty. Or she'd cry, and then you'd have to give in.
Get a cuddle in there for me.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home