Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Round the House




Hey All! Here's a couple randome pictures... the first of course is her belly button (looks pretty good, I think), and the second is Madison in her brand new baby swing. My Aunty Maureen had a baby shower for Madison on Sunday, and she got tones of great stuff including a baby swing, an exer-saucer, multiply cute baby outfits and stuffed toys, amoung other great stuff. As you all know, Maddy celebrated her 1 month birthday on Monday, and she's got some substantial girth to her now! Everyday we get a couple of smiles (I haven't been able to catch one on film yet), wait till you see it! Anyhoo, take care until the next post!

3 Comments:

At 8:03 PM , Blogger Library Lady said...

Loverly.

 
At 8:41 PM , Blogger Library Lady said...

And, might I add, that's quite the little tum tum she's sporting. I'm glad to see you two aren't letting our little punkin fall behind in the chubbs category.

 
At 9:18 AM , Blogger Tarra Mitchell said...

You gotta love those swings! Glad to see that Maddy likes it.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home