Saturday, February 17, 2007

Baby in Blue

Hey folks - sorry for my lack of blogging these last couple of days... this blogger account doesn't alway cooperate with me! Anyhoo, here's the lil' peanut a couple of weeks ago. I have taken some new and fab photos lately, but I'm in the process of organizing photos on the computer and camera and blah-blah-blah you don't care because you only want to hear about the Divine Miss M! Am I right? It's supposed to be super nice tomorrow so Ben and I plan to take her to the tiny tobogan hill in our community and see how she enjoys sledding - and hopefully we'll get some killer photos to show you all! For any of those of you who aren't keeping track, Tuesday will be the start of Madison's 4th months of us and she's talking (sort of), jumping and kicking more then ever! But, she still ain't rolling over. Oh well... patiently we wait. Since you all can't be with her every day, I thought I'd tell you about three funny things that Maddy does that involve coughing (you'll have to really use your imaginations to really find it funny) - 1.) She talks and shreaks so long and so fiercly and so loudly that she forces her self to cough, 2.) She sticks her fingers so far into her mouth that she gags her self and needs to cough, 3.) Often when she sneezes, she'll immediately follow it with a cough, so it comes out... achoocough. It's very funny. Anyhoo - hopefully within a couple of days we'll have some groovey sledding photos for you to check out! Later Dudes!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home