Hey all! Well, you can't see her face in this one, but I still thought you all might enjoy this one of her clutching her little teddy bear while sleeping. Hope you all have a great Easter! Later!
As you know, I look at CuteOverload daily/hourly/by the minute (some might say I'm obsessed with it... some... not me, but some...)
Anywho, Meg from CuteOverload has these "Rules of Cuteness" that pictures on the blog have to abide by. And I've noticed as of late that Cheeks McGee over here, submits to many of them. For example:
Rule #27: Chub. Please note Madison's wrist chub.
Rule #14: If an everyday, small item makes you look small, it's cute. Teddy-snuggles is almost as big as your wee Maddy.
Ruls #25: Dangle your paw. In this case, it's an arm, and it's over a teddy. But still, it's dangling. And it's cute.
Thus, using complex mathmatical equations and my tres bon scientific formula skills, I've deduced that Madison is in fact cute. You should consider submish-ing this picture of her to Meg. I'm just saying... I think you have something here.
1 Comments:
As you know, I look at CuteOverload daily/hourly/by the minute (some might say I'm obsessed with it... some... not me, but some...)
Anywho, Meg from CuteOverload has these "Rules of Cuteness" that pictures on the blog have to abide by. And I've noticed as of late that Cheeks McGee over here, submits to many of them. For example:
Rule #27: Chub. Please note Madison's wrist chub.
Rule #14: If an everyday, small item makes you look small, it's cute. Teddy-snuggles is almost as big as your wee Maddy.
Ruls #25: Dangle your paw. In this case, it's an arm, and it's over a teddy. But still, it's dangling. And it's cute.
Thus, using complex mathmatical equations and my tres bon scientific formula skills, I've deduced that Madison is in fact cute. You should consider submish-ing this picture of her to Meg. I'm just saying... I think you have something here.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home