Solids

Hey All! So, today the Madster is 5 months old and we decided to try giving her some Rice Cereal. Even though it's not recommended until she's 6 months, we totally think she's ready... she's always staring at people when they eat, and if you give her the chance, she'll suck on fruits and veggies until you take them away - at which point she'll whine and grab for the item. Why, just the other day the stinker grabber her Uncle Tyler's french toast right of his plate and stuffed it in her mouth! So, while we couldn't call today's attempt a success, it is a start. She seemed to enjoy the idea of eating the cereal, but wasn't too interested in consuming it... but she did enjoy trying to drink it and attempting to lap it up with her tongue! I tried a second time this evening, but she made a funny face once she tasted it - which I don't get, because I tasted it, and it tastes a lot better than that formula! Oh well, I'll try again over the next couple of days and then put it off until next week if she doesn't take. Keep you apraised!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home