Still Need a Little Help
Okay.... so I've taken the advice of Keri and Amanda (in regards to the video), and I still ain't getting it! I've tried pasting the HTML code and IMG? code into the post but I ain't getting what I want! Do these codes get pasted into the area where I type my post... or pasted where I usually browse for pictures? Even more boggleing - it seems that somehow Amanda was able to view the video... what's the dillio? In the meantime... here's a good one of the Beano in the touque that daddy picked out for her! Being the 20th of February, today is Maddy's 4th month B-Day - it wasn't that fun for her though... she had to go for her second round of immunizations. She handled it quite well though - lots of crying in the beginning and a little whimpering throughout the day. And, here are her stats... she weighes 15 lbs 14 oz (90 Percentile), she's grown to 24 + inches (50 Percentile) and, I can't remember what her head circumfrunce (sp?) is, but she's in the 75th Percentile. So, all that being said, I'm going to leave this link pasted down below in case any of you are able to view it like Amanda did and perhaps I might be able to figure something else out for the rest of us. Later![URL=http://s170.photobucket.com/albums/u258/NikkiLonsbury/?action=view¤t=Picture016-2.flv][IMG]http://i170.photobucket.com/albums/u258/NikkiLonsbury/th_Picture016-2.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

3 Comments:
Live action, Madison!
Um... Could her cheeks get any bigger?
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Real Working Link of Madison Sledding
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home