Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Could I Be Any More Naked?


Hey all! You'd better take a good look at these super adorable photos because they're going to have to satisfy you for the next five days - Big Mama's going to Sin City! And, I'm not sure that Big Daddy will have the time to blog. He and Lil' Peanut are off to stay with Grandma and Grandpa Swendseid/Laing while I'm away - not because Ben can't handle it, but because he works almost everyday that I'm gone, and we thought it best for Maddy and easiest for Ben if she and all her stuff didn't have to be carted back and forth each time he had to go in for a shift. So, enjoy - and wish me good luck! Take care! I'll miss you Lil' Peanut and Big Daddy!

2 Comments:

At 9:55 AM , Blogger Library Lady said...

I have to ask, Arlene... Have you actually put the baby down yet, or have you been squeezing her non-stop since yesterday?

I bet Madison is all "Ehn! Ehn! Stop cuddling me, woman!"

Put $50 on luck number 13 for me, and let 'er ride, Nikki.

 
At 4:03 PM , Blogger Bookly said...

Hey Nikki! Have fun in Las Vegas!

When you get back, we have some news for you!

K & SQ

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home