Thursday, February 22, 2007

SuperBaby

Hey all! Hope you enjoy this one of the Beano with her cape on (don't be fooled, it's just a receiving blanket - Mommy sometimes gets bored while she's waiting for Maddy's bottle to warm). She's such a cooperative darling! Take care!

1 Comments:

At 9:41 AM , Blogger Bookly said...

I love the look on Maddy's face! It's like "What are you doing mom?!" LoL

About the video code, I believe first you have to upload the video to the Internet. I don't know if Blogger has space in our blog accounts for video, so if not, try YouTube to upload your video to the Internet. Then, get the address of your video (where ever it is uploaded and stored), insert it in the code, and paste the whole code into where you write the post. But just above and to the right of where you write the post, click the HTML tab and paste it in there.

I hope this helps.

Here is a great link for learning the basics of HTML:

http://www.htmlgoodies.com/

Use the column on the left to navigate that site.

Take care!

Bookly

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home