Bleh

I'm not quite sure why she made this face... she's got those nail clippers in her mouth all the time and I've never seen a face like that before. You'll all be happy to know that Miss McGee had her 6 month check-up yesterday and all is well with her. The doctor did't seem at all concerned that she's not yet eating solids, so we keep on going as per usual. And, as promised, Madison is crawling more and more... this evening she made it all the way across my folks' living room (it took her a while, but she did it), and I've had to move a couple of items from the bookshelves so they're out of her reach!

2 Comments:
Nail clippers in the mouth, eh? When you said solid food, I thought you meant strained peas or mashed sweet potato. I had no idea you meant steel.
Loving how down right STUFFED she is into those overalls. You know my thoughts on babies in overalls, and the fact that her arms are like little sausages... Well, it's just down right delicious.
I'll think of her this weekend as I'm roasting my hot dogs.
Way to go Maddy! We knew you could do it! Now you and Aerya can go on adventures around the room together!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home