Funny Girl

Here's Giggles McGee again laughing at something Daddy did... probably simply pointed out to her that she's wearing an orange shirt. And, speaking of funny, here's two funny things Madison has taken to: first, she has been fake coughing all day long, and second, she's been doin' this kind of squinty smile type thing... it goes like this - squint eyes and then smile. It's very funny. She's also big on smiling while opening her mouth wide and sticking out her tongue. Yep, gotta tell ya', Madison is very amusing to be around these days. Now, off the subject of Madison... here's a tidbit of info for ya' - Ben and I met and starting dating 10 yrs. ago today. And how are we celebrating you ask? Well, he's at work and I'm blogging. Oh Alfalfa, how romantical. Later Dudes!

1 Comments:
I'm diggin' Fred's brown, bell-bottomed slacks. They're hot.
Mind if I call her Fred? It's funny. Like an oversized foam hat... It's a funny hat.
Are you with me, or are you with me?
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home