Can't Keep a Good Women Down
Sorry folks - I had intended on posting yesterday, but the computer didn't cooperate, so here it is today. Well Madison suffered through her shots on Tuesday, and she did really well! Actually she was hardly affected at all. Ben and I tried our best to keep her off her legs and tried to keep her from jumping, but she couldn't be kept stationary! And, for those of you who are dying to know her 6 months stats, here they are: weight - 17 lbs, 10.75 oz (between 75-90%), height - 25" (50%) and head circumfrence (sp?) is at about 75% (she's got the Goble big head). For any of you who think that Maddy's a chunky monkey, listen to this - while we were in getting her shots, we came across a 4 month old baby boy weighing more than 18 lbs! She looked tiny next to him. Tune in tomorrow for the first part in 'The Life of Madison Goble' series! Later!
2 Comments:
Is her head bigger than Daves?
I doubt it...
Lots of cute pictures.....
We are back safely and as promised we brought Maddy home a mini sombrero! It is even PINK!!!
Only problem is..... I didn't realize how much of a Goble head she has! It might fit the kitty!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home