Spectacle Fetish
Not her's. Our's. We're addicted to be-spectacling Madison for our enjoyment. Here she is in her Dad's safety glasses, ain't she cute? Hope you enjoy these specs photos because we've got another one ready to go for later this week. Tomorrow is not going to be such a good day for the Lil' Peanut; she's going for her 3rd round of shots. But on the plus side, I'm excited to see what her stats are! For any of you who haven't been keeping track, this Friday marks Madison's 6th month birthday, and I've decided to run a 7 part blog series (that includes her birth) starting on Friday that will highlight Madison's cutest picture from each month. Take care!
1 Comments:
Wow, aren't you just the best blogger in the town! We're so excited to see all 7 because we certainly have our favorites. And I can't believe she'll be 6 months already, before you know it, she'll be driving and dating (well, maybe she'll wait till 8 months).
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home