Parental Neglect

Look closely and you'll see that Madison has blue ink on her face. Yep, it's our first case of parental neglect (that doesn't include all the times that Madison has fallen and hitten her head, or the time that she hit her face on the coffee table when Grandma Arlene let her stand unsupported, tee hee). Both Ben and I turned our heads at the same time, and one of us left an un-capped pen on the floor. Oh well! You should all know that Madison has a new cry. It's a somewhat fake, I'm-angry-and-not-getting-my-way cry, and it's hard to take her seriously when she uses it. She'll also become a real pain to change and cloth... she becomes hysterical and writhes like crazy. Not fun. Later!

2 Comments:
I'm more concerned about the wherabouts of her neck...
Ah, the joys of parenthood. I'd like to tell you that it gets better... but really, they just get more wiggly, more aware of what they could into that they shouldn't be into, and of course LOUDER!
However, they are cute as cute can be, so I guess we'll keep them!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home