Hey ya' folks, here's a couple more from our trip to Calgary courtesy of the Mitchells. On the way, we stopped in Red Deer for a picnic so the kids could stretch and play at the park. Here's Beans playing with Daddy and Aerya's 'baby'. Later!
She is little... Arlene keeps saying that she looks too little to be walking. But, she's 27" tall, and she is freakishly strong... just like Monica. -New Mommy
No offence taken. I too, like to measure by food. But, I prefer to measure the cost of items in candybars. Like, instead of spending my money on beer, I'd rather by 5 candybars. -New Mommy
So essentially, you're telling me I'm 5 and 1/3 veggie and cheese subs tall (lettuce, tomato, green pepper, cucumber, salt and pepper, and a little light mayo), and I make about 40,000 choclate bars a year?
6 Comments:
This comment has been removed by the author.
She's so wee. I keep expecting her to be bigger... I don't know why. But she just looks so... tiny.
Too cute.
And bald, bald, bald... Lurve it.
She is little... Arlene keeps saying that she looks too little to be walking. But, she's 27" tall, and she is freakishly strong... just like Monica.
-New Mommy
I like it. She's about the size of two 12" subs from Subway. Excellent.
p.s. Don't be offended. I do all my measurements by "subs".
No offence taken. I too, like to measure by food. But, I prefer to measure the cost of items in candybars. Like, instead of spending my money on beer, I'd rather by 5 candybars.
-New Mommy
I like it, I like it.
So essentially, you're telling me I'm 5 and 1/3 veggie and cheese subs tall (lettuce, tomato, green pepper, cucumber, salt and pepper, and a little light mayo), and I make about 40,000 choclate bars a year?
I like it. I like it.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home