
Finally! Here are a couple of good ones that show the sequence of events last saturday. They ended up kinda backwards - please forgive me. Madison loved her cake, and you wouldn't believe the presents she received - I think there were almost 30 of them, and she received everything from clothing to, well toys I guess - what else do kids get?
As for Madisons personality at the 1 year mark, she's a lot of fun

these days. And she's super funny 'cause she's starting to throw some little tantrums and show frustration when things don't go her way. She's got four teeth with a fifth one staring to show.
And I think that's about it.
Later!
2 Comments:
Grandma Arlene here - those pictures are priceless! And now I have seen the temper tantrum first hand (the grape incident yesterday) - she was really, really mad - but still irresistably adorable.......
I haven't seen anything that funny in a long time! It was so great to see her lick the cake for just a little taste, then jump right into it. Priceless.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home