Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Just Chillin'

One of Madison's favorite things to do is play and climb in her carseat. Unfortunately, it's not in the house too often, and before you know it, she'll be in a big-girl seat.

I'm sorry to say that not too much is new... still got three teeth... hair is still coming in strand by strand... and of couse, it's still a challenge catching a good photo of her, but we'll do our best.

Take care!

3 Comments:

At 6:19 AM , Blogger Library Lady said...

Bhahaha! Remember when that creepy kitty of yours started sitting in the carseat, back when you first got it? What does she think of Madison hogging all the fun?

p.s. I'm sorry I said your cat was creepy. But...

 
At 8:26 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

If I cared more about her, I might be offended, but I don't so, have at 'er! I do remember the cat in the carseat though, and no, the cat does not appreciate the cat havin' all the fun. But she does serve as a good distraction!
-New Mommy

 
At 8:27 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

You know what I meant!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home