I'm a Comin'
I'm sorry folks, about my lack of blogging lately, but I just cannot get any good photos lately! I took this one just today to satisfy all Madison's viewers. I'm surprised it turned out 'cause she was comin' at me at a pretty fast pace! That's right, she's walkin' like it ain't nobody's business! On Friday we took her to a gymnastics club where she could climb and run to her heart's content, and she had a great time.On another note, I gotta tell you about this funny thing Madison does... imagine this: Madison, lying on her stomach on the floor and even in the bathtub, fingering something interesting, kicking her legs like she was a teenager gabbing on the phone to her BFF. It's quite a sight, and if I can, I'll get a video for y'all. Later!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home