
Well, this post was supposed to hit y'all two days ago, but after I added an image and then wrote a nice, long beautiful post about how Madison's personality has emerged, an error occured and I lost the whole thing. And y'all know how irritating it is to try and re-write something previously perfected... so, instead I'll try and sum her up in three words: Funny. Persistant. Smart. Oh and, strong. Ben may disagree or want to add, so he can feel free to do so. You should also know that she's got a third tooth comin' in on top, she almost never crawls anymore and, she peed on her carpet three days in a row last week.
2 Comments:
Beef called me yesterday during Big Brother--and normally, this would be grounds for disownment, but I let it slide, only because she's Beef, and disownment would make Christmas and Easter awkward, but I digress... She had just come across this blog in her history files, and she had to call me right away to sit speachlessly on the other end of the phone.
Eventually, she managed to get out:
"She's. SO. Cute..."
Thought you should know... Beef likes Fred more than BB, which is huge.
Well, with that ridiculous naked shopping spree contest, and the new America's Player task (in which Eric's gotta kiss someone), who wouldn't choose a super adorable babe over BB? You wouldn't believe (you probably would) how much attention this cute kid gets... Thanks to your sista though (I had to check your blog to see who Beef was). How's married life treatin' her? And, who do you gals want to win BB?
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home