Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Crayon Kid


Hey ya' folks! Here's Beans just today covered in black crayon - don't worry, it's non-toxic. They make quite a mess but they're not dangerous. She drew quite a few beautiful pictures today!

All is well with the Lil' Monkey... she's off to the pediatrician later this month to see if she's under-sized, but otherwise, all else is the same except for her tendency to throw tantrums when she doesn't get what she wants - it's so funny to watch! Take care!

2 Comments:

At 9:45 AM , Blogger Tarra Mitchell said...

Okay, I've heard of marker on the face, and crayons on the wall. But crayon on the face? How the heck did she manage that?? Thankfully she's still just as adorable!

Um, is that a snake on the floor behind her?? A snake? Get it Kitty!

 
At 1:19 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

So I have to ask...did you just give her some crayons and then go shower or something? That is one of the funniest pictures I have seen of her!
-Keri

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home