Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Slide Ride

Hey all! Here's a quickie of our gal on the slide that we though you might all enjoy!

On an un-related note, Madison is sick again. She had a fever today and has been quite congested. She's probably in some pain but, boy does she sound cute with her squeeky little voice!

I don't think I've mentioned this before but, Madison loves to have her head rubbed while she's falling asleep. Every night when she goes to bed she has you rub her head (we often have to limit the number of rubs). With her being sick, the head rubbing is at an all time high! She cries out "head, head" and will then grab your hand and guide it up to her head!

Not surprisingly, Madison is quite opposed to taking any medication, but Daddy was able to slip some by her by getting a few drops in to her coffee (Madison loves coffee; that's another thing I haven't mentioned before). We think she's on the mend.

1 Comments:

At 7:01 AM , Blogger Library Lady said...

She's so wee.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home