Long Overdue
Sorry folks, this post is long overdue. It's been close to a month since our last post, but it's only because we haven't really been able to catch any good photos of the kid. None-the-less, here she is on our first snow-outting of the season; she was a real trooper - it was quite cold this day but she wanted to keep going.
***
On another note, I thought I'd tell you about a couple of funny things that Madison amuses us with these days: 1) Now, I told you that Madison has OND (Obessessive Nakedness Disorder) but I didn't tell you that she also has OCDD (Obessessive Closed Door Disorder). She is forever closing all the doors in the house and it's quite funny but can be a little irritating when she tries closing the bathroom door while I'm doing my make up. 2) She's gotten into the habit of 'Cheers-ing', but the 'Cheers' aren't limited to her drinks - the most wierd items to be 'Cheers'd' by her would iclude our toques and floss. 3) She is the Queen of 'taking-everything-with-her'; when she gets up in the morning she insists on bringing her milk cup, sippy cup, blanket, soosies, any babies or stuffed toys and her blanket with her. She becomes really frusterated when she's unable to carry them all at once and they fall to the ground.
***
That's all, enjoy!

1 Comments:
Toques and floss. That is one wierd kid you have! LOL.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home