Friday, June 08, 2007

Allow Me to Introduce...


Benny the Beaver, Ben's beloved childhood puppet. And, now one of Madison's current favorite toys. Ben brought the scraggly toy into the tub one day and she was quite captivated. And, speaking of tubs... I got tell you about this funny thing that I love to do to Madison in the tub... I use her toothbrush to comb a center part into her wet hair, and then comb it violently to the sides of her head so that she looks like a nerdy Alfalpha. It tres, tres funny, and keeps me laughing all through tub time! Later!

1 Comments:

At 10:04 AM , Blogger Tarra Mitchell said...

Seriously, anything to amuse the parents! I'm trying to convince Derek to let me paint Aerya's toe nails... I'll keep you posted on the progress.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home