
Well, we all know that Madison is a great baby. For the most part she eats and sleeps well and has a happy temperment. But today, she really had me sweatin'. I thought you might all get a chuckle out of our day... Today Madison: Woke at 8 AM (sweet!). Did not consume any cereal or fruit for breakfast. Cried because she was locked in her room while I showered. Cried because she couldn't have my blush brush while I put on my face. Cried and writhed in protest while I changed her diaper. Cried and crawled away as I tried to dress her. Cried when I buckled her into her car seat. Endured the car ride to Uncle Troy's. Cried because she wasn't allowed into the kitchen while we made breakfast for Grandpa Lonsbury. Was happy and chatty while we all sat and watched said Grandpa open his gifts. Cried when I buckled her into her carseat. Slept on the way to, while in, and on the way home from Costco (sweet!). Ate a small amout of carrots and apples & blueberries, plus a lot of milk for lunch. Broke the glass of a picture frame that was on the floor, forcing my to jolt off the toilet prematurely to make sure she wasn't cut. Dunked her hands and face in the cat's drinking water while I finished on the toilet. Found the potted plant in the kitchen and came away covered in dirt. Cried, but was not hurt when we both went tumbling over the security gate at the top of the stairs. Had a two hour nap (sweet!), Cried and writhed in protest when I changed her diaper. Peed on her outfit before a fresh diaper was put on. Sat on her soother while her bare bum still glistened with fresh urine. Covered my shirt in fresh urine while I tried to undress her. Pooped in her fresh diaper. Cried and writhed in protest while I changed her diaper. Kicked her foot into her crap filled diaper. Kicked my fresh shirt with her fouled foot. Cried and writhed in protest while I dressed her. Did not cry when I buckled her into her carseat (sweet!). Tolerated the drive to Southgate. Pouted when the nice lady at Birks told her she was cute. Cried when I buckled her in her carseat. Whined on the drive to see Grandmas' Goble and Swendseid and Grandpas' Goble and Laing. Ate a good amount of carrots and blueberries & apples, plus a cereal biscuit for dinner. Was tired but refused to nap at said Grandparents house. Was quite happy and chatty while playing with said Grandparents, parents, Aunts and Uncles. Did not fuss much when I buckled her into her carseat. Slept restlessly on the car ride home (sweet!). Got giddly when she realized it was bath time. Fussed and wriggled while I undressed her. Cried while I changed a 3rd poopy diaper. Immensely enjoyed her bath. Peed on the carpet before I got her diaper on. Cried and writhed in protest as I put a diaper on. Wouldn't stop crawling while I applied lotion. Cried and writhed in protest as I put her PJs on. Played for about 20 minutes for falling asleep at 9 PM. Did not have her picture taken with her Dad on their first Father's Day because he continued to socialize as said Grandparents place while I bathed her and put her to bed. Will eat again at 10:30 PM. Will hopefull sleep until at least 7:30 AM.
Sigh... and now I have 1 1/2 hrs. of quite time before I go to bed and start all over again in the morning. What? There's no pay?
2 Comments:
Grandma Arlene says:
I have a few pictures we took of Ben with Madison on Father's Day at our house, so I can send them to you...
your blog is very funny....yup, she is a going concern!
I am literally crying with laughter. Too funny, Nikki. Too funny... And the picture is just so perfect! She looks all "Whatare you lookin' at? Gawd, Mummy, you're so slow. There's poop in my pants and I've go the urge to smear it on you. So git ovah heah!"
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home