

Well, in celebration of Tyler's wedding, I thought I'd post this one of Beans with Uncle Tyler, which is lost on him 'cause he doesn't read this blog. None the less, here they both are at the Grandfolks house a couple of weeks ago.
Do you know that I hate changing Madison's diaper. She writhes so damn hard...
3 Comments:
"At 8 months she can crawl, climb and make her way around the furniture with the best of them."
Still working on that hair, huh?
Smartass.
Yeah, that whole diaper thing... Hmm, yup it sucks! We started doing the sign for diaper with Aerya and she now (after many months mind you) gets excited because she knows what is happening. However, she'll only stay still long enough to get everything off and wiped. The putting back on is still a challenge. Plus there's more diaper changes a day 'cause they can randomly ask for it. I'd still recommend the sign, it at least helps a bit.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home